At NJ Law we have many years of experience of dealing with all types of immigration matters on behalf of our clients and we are very proud of the high level of success that we continue to enjoy in this field.
We provide the full range of immigration services from visa applications to complex appeals in the Higher Courts. From the start of your matter you can expect to receive clear and practical advice as to the best course of action based on the particular circumstances of your case. This will enable you to make informed decisions as to how you wish to proceed.
At each stage of your matter you can expect to be fully updated and appraised of the options available to you.
NJ Law deal with all aspects of immigration law including:-
- Applications for leave to enter/remain in the UK including applications under EU law
- Marriage visas and applications based on the rights of the child
- Human rights claims based on private and family life in the UK
- Appeals to the First-tier tribunal
- Appeals to the Upper tribunal
- Applications for Judicial Review
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court